Rochester School is a great place to work and learn, as certified by Great Place to Study. We value, recognize and encourage our faculty and staff to be their best they can be and be happy working at our school. These are our main values in action with our faculty and staff:
- Faculty and staff are the talent of our organization.
- We learn about the internal control psychology called Choice Theory to improve the quality of our lives and of our students and families.
- The school culture and environment is based on courteous, trusting, collaborative and supporting relationships between colleagues, students, parents and alumni.
- We treasure our planet Earth and that is why our campus is certified as LEED Gold (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) by the United States Green Building Council and our curriculum focuses on biodiversity conservation and real life skills.
- Performance evaluations are based on a self-evaluative methodology where external evaluations are replaced by professional self-reflections taking into account individual goals and expectations, other relevant people’s goals and expectations, and previous agreements and the context of the work at hand.
- We strive and facilitate joy in the workplace.