The Computer Science Teacher in Basic Information Systems, will teach in 9th and 10th grade (2 class sessions per week). Our curriculum promotes an interdisciplinary approach through databases with a focus on Filemaker and life project oriented project development.
- Graduated as a Systems Engineer or Bachelor in Technology and Computer Science.
- Application development with emphasis on databases.
- At least B2 level of English.
- 3 years of teaching experience in schools.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying