The purpose of the fifth through eleventh grade laboratory assistant, is to provide operational assistance in the laboratory practices of the fifth through eleventh grade Natural Sciences classes in coordination with the teachers and the Area Coordination; to manage the purchase and inventory of equipment, materials and reagents; to maintain control of material loans; to segregate and correctly dispose of hazardous waste generated in the laboratories.
The position requires having completed a training cycle in one of the following programs:
- Laboratory Technician
- Industrial Chemistry Technician
- Chemical Analysis Technician
- Environmental Control Technician,
- A degree in Natural Sciences (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Bacteriology, Microbiology, Biology, Molecular Biology, Molecular Engineering), Nursing or related fields.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying