We’re on the lookout for a talented graphic designer who can bring to life complex concepts in a creative, engaging manner. You will collaborate with different teams across the organization to conceptualize and craft illustrations, infographics, flyers, website graphics, brochures or any other material, as requested. Your projects will need to stay in sync with brand guidelines but you'll have complete creative freedom.
- Work as a team member with the Community Manager, Webmaster, and Marketing & Communications Coordinator to design and produce compelling graphics.
- Design graphical printed and virtual pieces that are required by the Marketing & Communications Coordinator on or before the deadline and with best & modern practices.
- Implement brand standards and help us find new ways to effectively communicate brand mission and values.
- Stay up to date with best practices and current technological improvements.
- Self-evaluate professionally every week and keep the Marketing & Communications Coordinator informed.
- 2 years of experience working as a graphic designer or in a similar position preferred
- High school diploma mandatory; Bachelor’s in a relevant field is a plus
- Familiarity with popular design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign or CC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Portfolio showcasing pieces and eye for detail
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying