Teacher of Spanish in Middle School or High School with B1/B2 English skills. Position requirements:
- 3 years or more of experience teaching in schools
- Great writing, reading, listening and speaking skills using correct Castilian Spanish (Castellano)
- Bilingual in English (B1-B2 at least)
- Spanish language teaching education, preferably with a Master of Education
- Dynamic teaching method with non-coercive classroom management
- Accomplishment of all students developing the expected knowledge and skills of listening, reading, speaking and writing in Castilian Spanish.
- Design of class session that comply with the school's curriculum and teaching guidelines.
- Teamwork with other teacher of the same students to facilitate 100% student success and well-being.
- Continuous data-driven self-evaluation and reporting.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying