Psychologist - UpperElementary & Middle School Counselor
The Psychologist of Upper Elementary & Middle School Counselor is Teacher of AP Psychology in 11th grade. He provides individual guidance to students and parents of the school, based on the orientation guidelines of the William Glasser Institute's Choice Theory. Promotes and facilitates group meetings for the construction of quality relationships between students of different grades, taking into account their needs, their context and their families. GIves support the admissions process with individual interviews with parents and students, and follow-up with new students, according to the guidelines established in agreement with the coordination of the Admissions and Visitors Center. He (she) works in an interdisciplinary manner with members of the Student Welfare Center and teachers, to facilitate and propose assertive and useful strategies for the benefit of students and members of the community. He (she) works with external professionals in the area of psychology to favor, through specific strategies, the therapeutic processes of students and/or their families.
- Degree in Psychology.
- Graduates and / or specialization in areas related to Psychology and Education.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish.
- Experience at least 3 years in counseling students at schools.
- Dynamic teaching method with non-coercive classroom management.
- Six months or a school year contract.
- Great work environment with teacher autonomy.
- Lots of professional development opportunities.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying