Teach Computer Science in English in Upper Elementary and Middle School With 20 class sessions per week. The curriculum in Upper Elementary focuses on generic computer skills (operating system, keyboarding and Apple iWork) and programming with Swift Playgrounds using the Everyone Can Code series of Apple. In Middle School (6th-8th), the students learn more about Swift and interdisciplinary computer tools.
- Fully bilingual English-Spanish or native in English.
- Formal studies in education and programming with languages like Swift.
- 3 years experience as a teacher of computer science in elementary or middle school
- School year contract with a renewal bonus in July.
- Great school and work environment based on trusting and collaborative relationships.
- Lots of professional development opportunities
- A chance to be part of Rochester's way to becoming an Apple Distinguished School
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying